Getting Back To Geneaology

Genealogy - Our Ancestry

I have loved history and personal family genealogy for a long time now.  It has been an off and on passion of mine for some time.  Recently I splurged and got a nice months membership at Ancestry.com.  This has been a joy, however the timing wasn't the best. What made it worse, was they renewed without my realizing they were going to automatically. 

I cancelled the second month, and have a few days left on this last month I paid.  So the next few days as I get some down time, I will devote to trying to get some of my money's worth out of the site that I paid so much to be a part of.  It was over 60 dollars now in two months, gulp... 

That said, I am thankful for the opportunity.  I need to make some good use of things, and then save things, and go back and see if the information is all correct or not.  The timing and the feeling rushed can make being accurate a harder chore, but its worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment